Large Weathervane with straight 3/4” rod & locking pin
The Mating Pair of Geese Weathervane is sold with the following.
1. Weathervane mounting rod. Made from steel that has been powder coated black. You can upgrade this rod to stainless steel for harsh weather environments
2. Copper Spacer Balls 4 inch & 6 inch
3. Weathervane directionals. North, South, East, West. They are 22” long from letter to letter. Each Letter is 4” tall.
4. Two 3/4" Rings to hold up spacer balls
5. Retaining Hook to keep weathervane secure in high wind.
The NSEW, and copper spacer balls take up 14 inches of the 3/4" rod. You are left with 12 inches of rod left over over below the large spacer ball to either go into one of our roof mounts or cupolas.
This weathervane is made from 24 GA 16 oz pure copper.
Figure Dimensions: 48" Long x 35" Tall x 30" Wingspan
Add 14” to the height for the copper balls and directionals.
If you have questions about any of the weathervane options please check out our weathervane options help page. It can be found by clicking on the link below.
Assembly instructions can be found by clicking on the link below.